You deserve a timepiece that you can put through anything from water and weather, to gunpowder and grit with confidence. That’s why we set out to design and build a great quality watch that could stand the test of time.
With our gear, you can fearlessly take the time with you, no matter what you take on. Let your pathetically fragile cell phone stay behind where it’s safe.
We believe a rugged lifestyle requires equally tough gear and delicate smartphones don’t make the cut.
But TOUGH isn’t enough... you need style.
TO BE BOLD
TO BE BADASS
We have made it a mission to reinvent the watch with as much class and quality that we could pack into its sexy frame both inside and out. We won’t tell your girlfriend it could replace her (but it really could). If you’re ready to pick your next best friend, a tough as nails sidekick that you can depend on, feast your eyes on our bold selection.
TO HAVE AMAZING CRAFTSMANSHIP
When we build our watches, we don't skip the small details:
- Sapphire glass crystal to protect that beautiful face.
- 50mm and 44mm cases that aren’t afraid to make a statement… Statements like “Wow, nice watch!” not “Holy shit, what is that thing?”
- Interchangeable bands to match your badass style and personality
- Water-resistant but not waterproof. If you were to jump into the shower and forget to take it off, it will keep ticking. But why would you take a shower with your watch on?
- Models to suit every need:
- Lean and clean analogs with luminous hands.
- Thick analog watches with digital features including stopwatch, alarm, date, day, and of course time!
As a successful entrepreneur of 15 years, I knew I could do better. Designing a watch that looked, felt, and fit perfectly became my mission.
I’m a horsepower addict, I love to lift, and I’m an absolute gun lover - the right watch had to match my lifestyle. That is where the inspiration for Gear’d Hardware was born. I wear these watches everyday and love them. Now, I want to share it with the rest of the world. We can all look badass while pushing the limits.